Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thursday, December 18, 2008.

Lynds was just over. For some reason I always seem to wake up to her already being here. I have to go to Toronto for a week tomorrow at 2:00. I'm fully not excited, I'm not going to get to see James. My mom is still in the process of making my sister and I feel like complete shit because were spending Christmas at my dad's house, Lyndsi is coming with us too.
I've come to realize that there is one guy, who shall remain nameless, that I have cared about more then anyone. I really never got the chance to see him as more then just a friend, and right now I'm even helping him deal with this girl that he say's he loves more then anyone he's ever known. As heartbreaking as it is, I want him to be happy, and I guess that's why I'm helping him get this girl back. He always asks me why I'm so nice to him even though he thinks he fucks everything up, how can I not be nice to him? He's the only one that helped me in the summer with this whole lieing to people issue, he basically saved my life. He doesn't really know this, I kissed him once, but nothing after that happened. He's in Denmark right now, that fully gives away who it is, but the chances of him ever reading this are like, zero.
I miss James, alot, alot alot.
I also really miss Adam, alot.